Lautech - Pre-degree Science Portal
Please read the Information below.
- 2013/2014 Registration ends on Friday, September 13, 2013
|Acceptance Fee:||=N= 15,000:00|
|Tuition Fee (Indigene):||=N= 100,000:00|
|Tuition Fee (Non-Indigene):||=N= 115,000:00|
|ICT Fee:||=N= 11,500:00|
- All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
- Click on "Portal Login" under the General Menu. Login with your PDS Application Form Number (i.e. PDS2013XXXXX) and the Password you created during the Application Process on the next page. You will be prompted to verify certain details after you log in for the first time. You will be allowed to change your details only once, make sure they are in order before you then click on "Click here to proceed".
- After successfully logging in to your Portal account, you will see the steps you need to take before you are given a Pre-degree Number.
- Please note, you will first have to make your Acceptance Fee payment. After a successful payment you are then expected to proceed to the PDS complex for the verification of your document. Documents to be verified may include O-level certificate, State of origin form, Birth certificate etc as well as others stated on your admission letter.
- After verification you can then proceed to make your payments in this order: Tuition Fee and then ICT Fee.
- After all payments has been made successfully, your payments will be verified at the PDS complex and you will then be given a Pre-degree Number.
While we have done everything neccesary to ensure a smooth payment/ registration process, some exceptional situations may occur. Should the situation persist, reach us via listed contacts below:
- Working Hours: 8am - 4pm, Work days
- Phone Numbers: +2348079038989, +2349094507494
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org